U.S. Army Kitchen Car 1363
Built in 1950 by the St. Louis Car Company, this car was used as a kitchen car for the U.S. Army hospital and troop trains. It was sold in the 1970’s to several different entities, including Amtrak. Amtrak converted this car to baggage car 1363 and used it until the mid-1990s, when it was sold to the Steam Railroading Institute. It is currently stored awaiting re-use.